Authorized Centre with the Canary Islands Government.
There aren’t too many diving center authorized by the Canary Government, but Sa Caleta Tenerife is one of them. For that, our facilities and equipments must pass several inspections of different departments, to summarize a bit, we depend on:
- Arona Town Hall for everything referred to our place.
- In order to be a bottle loading station, we are subject to the Ministry of Industry.
- Regarding our boat, qualifications, insurances etc… it depends on the Merchant Navy.
- The transport area of the “Cabildo de Tenerife” manages everything referred to our van to be able to have the transport card necessary to carry the divers and all the equipment.
- The Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport grants the instructors qualifications.
All this is managed by the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, which gives the final authorization to belong to the list of Diving Centers Authorized by the Government of the Canary Islands.
Rigorous controls that guarantee the safety of our activity, which makes Sa Caleta Tenerife being proud to comply with all the requirements.